The day my last name changed

                                    
                          14-03-2015
Wedding theme: A display of our love for each other and God’s love. For people to be inspired by love
Song I walked down the aisle with: Wonder by Bethel music
Vows were personally written
As we signed the legal wedding papers: Make me an Instrument by The Arrows
First dance song: Thinking out loud by Ed Sheraan

Something blue: Shoes
Something borrowed: Veil
Something new: Dress
 Instead of throwing my bouquet, I made cards with a message for all my single lady friends. I don’t like how women jump for a piece of a flower arrangement that they are willing to even fall in their beautiful outfits. I felt it’s a silly tradition I could do without but find a way to encourage my single friends.

Bridal party
Maid of honour: My beautiful sister Tamara
Bridesmaid: Cousin Mosidi
Bridesmaid: Best friend Tinyiko
Bridesmaid: Long-time friend Thuli
Best man: Best friend Mondli
Groomsman: Long-time friend Trevor
Groomsman: Friend Sibu
Groomsman: Brother Musa
Flower Girls
Niece Tshepang
Tehillah

Thanks to:

Family & Friends for availing themselves
Janine for wedding venue
The Arrows band and His Church worship team
Prince- bass guitarist
Lauren Du Randt
Simone - wedding stationery
Emma Launder for make up
Perfect 10 for nails
MJSExclusive hair salon in Ushaka Marine
Riaan - photography
Matthew -Videography
Roaleen Totally-Caked - cake
Danise - bridesmaids and bride’s bouquets
Vegmor flowers


               











































































Comments

  1. This truly was a beautiful day... Congratulations once again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why ignore the details part1

A Godly Hook Up

30 Things I learned Before My 30th Candle